openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Nitish Kumar" <Nitish.Ku...@proteans.com>
Subject Open Jpa 2.0 Release
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:51:47 GMT
Hi all,
	I am planning to move to Open JPA from Hibernate for various
reasons, including but not limited to dynamic fetch plan. One of the
major issue which I am facing is lack of Criteria queries, as most of my
project heavily use that feature. I am aware that it is a part of JPA
2.0 spec, and is in development. I wanted to know if there was any
planned release date for Open Jpa 2.0, or is it possible to back port
the criteria feature on 1.2.x release?

Thanks and Regards,
Nitish Kumar

"The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the
addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of
the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone (+91 80 6618 6555), or e-mail the sender and delete the
e-mail from your system.
If you do not want to receive our emails please let us know so that we may delete you from
our email list. Proteans
Software Solutions and its parent group ("CAMO Group") do not accept liability for damage
caused by this email, and may
monitor email traffic."