openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Paul Copeland <t...@jotobjects.com>
Subject Re: Questions about classpath for OpenJPA
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:58:54 GMT
Thanks for the responses - Lots of good suggestions there.

I had the older Java 1.5.0_05 already installed and haven't bothered to
update since I plan to go to 1.6.  Correct me if there is any reason why
I shouldn't go to 1.6.

My use case here is sort of the minimal case.  Others are using an IDE
or deploying on an application server where the dependencies are different.

- Paul