openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OneToMany lazy loading
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:35:22 GMT
Hi Ram,
looking at your snippet, I see that you declared the field public. Are
you then trying to access it using parent.TableB_Obj ? Cause in that
case I don't think OpenJPA is able to catch your call and load the
collection when needed. Try declaring the field private, creating a
getter, and using the getter to access it. I use getters and lazy

Hope this helps,

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/