openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Tedman Leung <ted...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: OpenJPA-1.2.0: SchemaToolTask does not have "dropTables" argument
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:21:49 GMT
Incidentally, with the MappingToolTask, if you use schemaAction="dropDB",
at least in MySql, you don't get a drop DB command, you get drop table
commands, which sounds like what you're trying to do. I don't know if this
applies to the schemaTool or what the difference between the MappingTool
and SchemaTool is though.