openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is ManagedInterface
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:29:12 GMT

Hi,
  You can also define relations in terms of a interface (say T), tell
OpenJPA that at runtime you will at supply a Persistence capable instance
for the interface (see @Type annotation in the doc).

  Effectively you can define a class say Graph<T> with generic type T and
persist with Person or City at runtime as the node of the real graph.