openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mysql Connector/J ReplicantConnection
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 18:17:37 GMT

Hi,
I have placed some basic support for the MySQL replication driver. But I do
not have the provisions for testing replicated databases. The driver seems
to be smart to identify any attempt to cheat such as an URL
"jdbc:mysql://localhost,127.0.0.1/test". Also
"jdbc:mysql://localhost,remote/test" hangs when there is no "remote"
machine.
If any of you have the requisite environment/machines for testing this
configuration then please give it a try.
openjpa.ConnectionDriverName: com.mysql.jdbc.ReplicationDriver
openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties:
autoReconnect=true,roundRobinLoadBalance=true