openjpa-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject problem in looking up local interfaces and reflection
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:45:43 GMT

Hello

I have a problem when I want to lookup my session beans.
I have declared @EJB on the session bean in which a POJO class will be
created using reflection and will be executed in a separate thread. I did
this before without reflection and it works fine but if my class is
instantiated at runtime the lookup won't work.

The class that is instantiating with reflection is actually a batch job and
we can't change the way it will be created and also we need to use local
interfaces in that job.

Is there any workaround to evade this problem or did I missed something?

thanks