openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.0 Released
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:59:51 GMT
Mark Struberg on 25/02/09 09:49, wrote:
> The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the
>
> openjpa-maven-plugin-1.0
>

> The plugin documentation can be found here:
>
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/openjpa-maven-plugin/

I gave it a test run and I have an error. After looking thro the docs, the
source and looking at the debug, I still can't figure it out. I get this error:

  org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.ParseException:
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl@52dd4e95.properties =
META-INF/persistence.xml#OpenJpaTest
         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.Options.setInto(Options.java:237)
         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.Options.setInto(Options.java:181)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.populateConfiguration(Configurations.java:357)
         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4438)
         at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer$1.run(PCEnhancer.java:4409)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.launchRunnable(Configurations.java:708)
         at
         at
         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.Options.invoke(Options.java:401)
         at org.apache.openjpa.lib.util.Options.setInto(Options.java:234)
         ... 27 more
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException:
META-INF/persistence.xml#OpenJpaTest#null
         at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations.load(ProductDerivations.java:272)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ConfigurationImpl.setProperties(ConfigurationImpl.java:762)
         ... 33 more

My config currently uses antrun, so I know I don't have any major issues here.
This is in my pom:

       <plugin>
         <configuration>
           <warName>${project.artifactId}</warName>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>
       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <id>JPA Enhance</id>
             <phase>process-classes</phase>
             <goals>
               <goal>enhance</goal>
             </goals>
           </execution>
         </executions>
         <configuration>
           <toolProperties>
             <property>
               <name>properties</name>
               <value>META-INF/persistence.xml#OpenJpaTest</value>
             </property>
           </toolProperties>
           <classes>
             ${build.outputDirectory}/org/permacode/patternrepo/domain/entity/

           </classes>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

Any idea what it could be, seeing that extra #null on the end of the persistence
filename?

Regards
Adam