openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.0 Released
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:03:53 GMT
Hi!

@Randy, txs 4 the patch, good catch.

As I also commented in JIRA:
A few points are still open

1.) using a different configuration XML (other than persistence.xml) should be provided as
own plugin attribute (and not in the 'additional properties' list).

2.) using a different configuration XML must also work for the openjpa:sql and openjpa:schema
mojos.

I will implement this after I'm back from vacation next week.

@Adam: Can you please checkout the latest from SVN and try it with this version?

svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin

Do you have other wishes? So we can plan to make a 1.1 with ~ end of march.

txs and LieGrue,
strub