openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No table was given for persistent type
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:55:39 GMT
I am using OpenJPA inside a OSGi environment with APache ODE. I got the
following exception while testing the OpenJPA data access layer in Apache
ODE:
<openjpa-0.0.0-rnull fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No table was given for
persistent type "org.apache.ode.store.jpa.DeploymentUnitDaoImpl".
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingInfo.createTable(MappingInfo.java:437)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMappingInfo.getTable(ClassMappingInfo.java:229)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.FullClassStrategy.map(FullClassStrategy.java:71)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ClassMapping.setStrategy(ClassMapping.java:373)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.RuntimeStrategyInstaller.installStrategy(RuntimeStrategyInstaller.java:55)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.prepareMapping(MappingRepository.java:318)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.preMapping(MetaDataRepository.java:662)
    at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.resolve(MetaDataRepository.java:549)

Did any one have any idea about the cause for this exception. I have attched
full log.

Thanks in advance,
Milinda

--