openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject docs concerning FilterListener and other extension points
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:43:55 GMT
Hi,

i am on the way migrating a 120+ domain classes app from Kodo (jdo) to
OpenJPA. But since we were power users of kodo with a whole lot of
custom functions and extensions we need to rebuild them in OpenJPA.
Unfortunately i found no docs at all regarding this. The official
openJPA docs contains nothing and even the examples are non-existant
for these topics. Back in Kodo times, there were some examples for
custom mappings and functions.

Can someone point me to something? I mean, someone should know about
this right? :-) Even if i would start with looking into
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.StringContains which could work as  a
blueprint, i still dont know how to register stuff.

Thanks for info on the state of affairs.

Marc