openjpa-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Tylenda <mtyle...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Generating persistent classes for database views.....
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:15:34 GMT
Hi Ram,

I supposed that specifying the DBDictionary property "tableTypes" to value "VIEW" or "TABLE,VIEW"
would do the trick but I had no luck. I passed the property as follows but no code was generated
although the database contained some views:

-Dopenjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary=tableTypes=VIEW

It looks like the DBDictionary correctly fetches views from the database but the reverse mapping
tool for some reason is not convinced it should generate classes for views. Maybe you will
have more luck.

Greetings,
Milosz