openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Removing entity with Embedded field
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:18:44 GMT

Hi,
  Yes -- the change is committed on trunk so you will need snapshot build.
The SVN revision is 746640. Because openjpa library is 'self-describing',
once you download, you can verify whether it contains a requisite change by
$ java -jar /path/to/openjpa/jar
will print few details including the latest SVN revision number contained in
this library.