openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy C. Fanelli" <...@timfanelli.com>
Subject Re: How to get beter stacktraces????
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:31:02 GMT
The OpenJPA StoreException class has a "type" property that may provide
you additional information. Make sure also that you're printing out the
stack trace of the nested exception.

Check out the JavaDoc for the exception class:
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.0/apache-openjpa-1.2.0/docs/javadoc/index.html

-Tim

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 15:28 -0800, kurt_cobain wrote:
> The problem is that it isn't telling me "why" the transaction has been rolled back; for
example the way you do if you try and insert a null value into a non-nullable column etc,
you typically get a jdbc error. I'm getting zero...