openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am new
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:48:54 GMT

Henry -

I don't have experience with MS Access DB or Foxpro, but I would think your
first step would be to create a simple java application that is able to
successfully access your database. At that point, take those database
connection properties and put them into your persistence.xml file.

You'll want to checkout Appendix 2 in the OpenJPA user manual where it talks
about supported databases and known issues.

http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#dbsupport_foxpro
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#dbsupport_access_issues

-Rick