openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange error Please ensure that your database records are in the correct format
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:02:03 GMT

1. org.apache.renamed.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats....

Why is the package name different?

2. From the stack trace, the field strategy looks suspicious. It may have
been related to the fact that someone renamed/refactored openjpa packages.

3. IANAL, but is repackaging/renaming a open source software kosher from a
licensing point of view?