openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with FetchAttribute recursionDepth
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:05:09 GMT

Hi Brian,
   The test case attached with OPENJPA-911 (you got the important JIRA
number:) runs on trunk. I did not see any assert() commented out -- so am
assuming that it meets expected behavior. OpenJPA issued 4 SQL to fetch the
entire graph before and after delete.
  If it possible for you, run it against the latest nightly builds. If the
test was failing with an earlier nightly build version, I may be
responsible. Some changes I have made to reuse SQL for repeated JPQL
execution *may* have caused it as your test does execute the same JPQL
twice. With the recent changes, the second execution of JPQL will bypass the
major code path and directly execute cached SQL.