openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Philip Aston <phil...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Is the implementation of lock(LockModeType.READ) correct?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:37:08 GMT

Thanks Pinaki.

I don't think the documented known issues cover my case. The first bullet
point is about the pessimistic lock manager, which I'm not using. The second
bullet is about the read consistency of the locked object - this isn't the
problem either. The last paragraph is again about the pessimistic lock
manager. And I don't see any of the INFO level messages referred to.

I find the documented issues to be reasonable, but I'm afraid I can't say
the same of the read locking implementation.

- Phil