openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9.5-incubating OR fixing brokerPlugin
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:25:24 GMT
Wow, David, that is really an old release of OpenJPA...  As you have found
out, the oldest version that we have available is 0.9.6-incubating.  Instead
of trying to work through the problems with 0.9.6-incubating, I would
recommend moving to a release past our incubation phase.  Lots and lots of
changes were going into OpenJPA during incubation so that we could become a
1.0 release.  So, I would suggest moving to one of the service branches
(1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x, or 1.3.x).  The trunk branch is being used for JPA 2.0
development, so I wouldn't recommend that one.

Kevin