openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: orderBy
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:17:07 GMT

Pinaki Poddar on 29/01/09 05:16, wrote:
> Hi,
>   Check @OrderBy annotation in OpenJPA docs for something similiar.

That would be just the standard field ordering you mean?

Just checked the docs you referred to and don't see anything new.

I would like to order by the field of a field of a field - since it's no big
deal to put the order by clause for it into the SQL, I thought it would be
reasonable to hope for.

Or are you saying I only need to quote the table column?