openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [URGENT] performance issues
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:31:14 GMT

Hi,
> but using build-time enhancer. I tried ant-runner for maven but was unable
> to enhance my classes
> if I don't give any class name I get this message:

   A few minutes of digging with classpath and other beasts to enhance at
build-time will save you a lot of pain and gain performance. Enhancer fails
mostly with classpath issues and availability of META-INF/persistence.xml
etc.

If you have access to OpenJPA source code, follow the trail at
    ./openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml  and
    ./openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/main/ant/enhancer.xml

It shows one way to enhance 100's of Entity classes used for testing.