openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject Re: OneToMany and Lazy fetch : is it still broken?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 23:55:52 GMT

As I stated in my fist post, I am using Ant task
(org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask), which most certainly does the job.
And I am quite sure that I have all my entities(classes) listed in
persistence.xml.

Am I correct thinking that if I am able to use OpenJPA at all without
"-javaagent", then enhancement process should have happen?  It seems to me
that only "OneToMany" + Lazy create problems.  All other fields gets fetched
just fine (for the same object).