openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Bauer" <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting OpenJPA during container startup
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:29:50 GMT
Michael,
I am looking at a similar issue as reported by

http://n2.nabble.com/ArgumentException-%28Incomplete-initialisation-of-EntityManager%29-tc1577196.html#none

I was able to reproduce the problem using Yann's test case and found the
exception stack to be identical to the previous nabble post.  If there isn't
a JIRA open for this problem (I don't think there is), I'll open one.

-Jeremy