openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Tchijov <and...@tchijov.com>
Subject How to configure openjpa logs from "inside" tomcat (6.0)?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 03:50:53 GMT

Sorry if this topic was discussed before (and will be very glad just to get
pointer to previous discussion).
I am having difficulties with controlling opnejpa logging when it is running
"inside" tomcat (6.0).  So far I have tried following:
- specifying openjpa.Log property in persistence.xml file,
- passing openjpa.Log property(among others) to
createEntityManagerFactory(),
- adding "openjpa. ... .level=..." lines to conf/logging.properties file
What I want is to be able to see SQL statements (and I can see them when I
run my code outside of tomcat), what I got is two messages:
 ...  openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA 1.2.0
 ...  openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class
"org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.MySQLDictionary".
Your advice will be highly appreciated,

Andrei Tchijov