openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin <kns...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restrict collection items
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:27:07 GMT

Hello Milosz

Thank you for reply.
You are right, in theory constant join may do what I need, but it would be
too painful for us to annotate all collection properties so verbose. We use
"deferred delete" for most of entities, and I have managed to modify
generated SQL by overriding a couple of DBDictionary methods, thanks to
OpenJPA extendable architecture.