openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Re: Using object as a type for a filed in a enity
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:26:08 GMT
hi

So now I got a class that has a field that is of type java.lang.Object, I
seems to go fine storing it, but when I want to retrieve the object from the
db I get null.

I use postgresql and tried with two tables one with datatype oid and one
with bytea, but both returns null.

Is this the right approach or is this wrong.

any tips

cheers, Håkon