openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Russell" <c.t.russ...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA 1.2.0 Binary JAR File
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:04:51 GMT
Sorry in advance if this has already been answered but I could't find the
answer on the mailing list archives.
Why does the jar file for the binary release of OpenJPA 1.2.0 contain
generated javadocs and source code? Is there a reason for this?

The jar file is approximately 11MB in size. Is there an official release
available that only contains class files?

Do people normally deploy the openjpa.jar in the container as opposed to
their war file?
In my case it is bundled with my war and is impacting deployment time.

Thanks,

Chris.