openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Sandhya Kishore <turagasa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: L2 Cache in OpenJPA on WebSphere Cluster
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:57:51 GMT
Hi John.

       The following link has details of Synchronous and Asynchronous replication behavior
in Objectgrid.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/objectgridprog/Replication+architecture

May be once you read this you can be able to decide which replication strategy to use.

Thanks
---Sandhya

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, John VanAntwerp <jvanantwerp@umuc.edu> wrote:
From: John VanAntwerp <jvanantwerp@umuc.edu>
Subject: Re: L2 Cache in OpenJPA on WebSphere Cluster
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 8:37 PM

Thanks for the help!

We have a small cluster with 6 nodes and 2 servers per node defined.  We're
wondering what the best replication strategy will be?  Synchronous?
Asynchronous?  Can someone explain why one would be chosen over the other?

Thanks!
- John

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/objectgridprog/ObjectGrid+6.1+Fix+Pack+3+contents