openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject having issues with slices :(
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:04:48 GMT
So, I am now trying to use slices, but it's not working. :(

attached is a log file of my run (it has openjpa at TRACE).

I am experimenting with a very simple configuration (a single slice and
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT), but it ultimately throws an exception:  "A connection
could not be obtained for driver class "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" and URL
"null".  You may have specified an invalid URL."

But the weird thing, is that just a few lines earlier, it looks like
OpenJPA did have a url:

openjpa.Runtime - Connecting to slice "Slice1" at URL
"jdbc:mysql://stage2/vwill_fandom"

So any ideas on what I'm doing wrong??

This happened with all configurations I tried: one slice, two slices, v
1.2.0, v 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT, v 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.