openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ruslan <rusl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I use commandline PCEnhancer (OpenJPA 1.3) ?
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:20:27 GMT

Will it repack my JAR after instrumenting all classes ?

I decided to try ANT route and it's not going very well either. Here is what
I tried:

http://pastebin.com/m4a2e7199

I'm trying to instrument only one class as experiment, but it can't find it
even though I explicitly defined classpath :(

Could you please share working ant configuration file where PCEnhancer works
?

Thank you!!