openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Andy Schlaikjer <ha...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: ManyToOne default join column name is uppercased with MySQL DBDictionary
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:47:01 GMT
I set up an independent test project with Maven so I could quickly jump
between OpenJPA versions to test this and I've confirmed that the
up-casing of many-to-one join column names when using MySQL is present
in OpenJPA versions 1.1.0 and 1.2.0, but not in 1.0.2 nor 1.0.3.

I'd be happy to post the test project if anyone likes.

Cheers,
Andy