openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can I run without enhancements?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:14:31 GMT
Kevin,

I didn't have time to look into this until now, thanks for all the help so far. I still have
a few more question, hope you don't mind :).

I am running with Tomcat using OpenJPA as a provider, I am not exactly sure how it is set
in the web project, but I am positive as I have seen the .jar in the Web project /lib directory.

I recall having tried the -javaagent from the Launch Configuration vm arguments section, but
I wasn't able to get it working. I get a "Unrecognized option: -javaagent". I haven't had
the time to investigate the problem from a Eclipse/WTP point of view, maybe this is something
that is not supported or a simple bug.

Another option that you mentioned for this problem was to run the PCEnhancer as part of the
build of eclipse, how did you enable this part? Can you fill in the details?