openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: should EntityManager.refresh require active transaction? or not?
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:17:32 GMT
oh.  that's interesting.  A slight difference in point of view.  I don't
see those "changes" as changes that are to be tracked within a
transaction, since those changes are not to be applied to the database
ever.. they are just refreshing your view of the authoritative version
in the db..

do you think your decision is a technical one, or just a philosophical one?