openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: having issues with first query.
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:58:51 GMT
I don't know if this is a clue but this is what I see in debug, when
it's dealing with the TeamFan metadata.  Just not sure if
"HandlerFieldStrategy" is correct or not..

2008-10-16 10:56:08,472 [btpool0-1] DEBUG openjpa.MetaData - 	Resolving
field "com.protrade.fandom.data.entities.TeamFan@27999450.fan".
2008-10-16 10:56:08,472 [btpool0-1] DEBUG openjpa.MetaData - 	"fan" has
mapping strategy "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerFieldStrategy".