openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Angel Vera <gun...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can I run without enhancements?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 01:07:15 GMT

Ops.. Yahoo send my email before I paste the exception lines:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext
java.lang.RuntimeException: <0.9.7-incubating fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException:
The type "class org.apache.roller.weblogger.pojos.TaskLock" has not been enhanced.
    at org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.jpa.JPAPropertiesManagerImpl.initialize(JPAPropertiesManagerImpl.java:92)
    at org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.WebloggerImpl.initialize(WebloggerImpl.java:301)
    at org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerContext.contextInitialized(RollerContext.java:159)

----- Original Message ----
From: Angel Vera <gunfus@yahoo.com>
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 9:04:10 PM
Subject: Re: can I run without enhancements?

HI Kevin,

I am running inside of the JEE container, I am running "Roller" (which has a a fair amount
of JPA objects), but the enhacement is not happening on the fly.

Perhaps you can fill me in in option 2.

I tried to use the -javaagent but I didn't find a way of passing this argument to the JVM
that Eclipse/WTP is using to launch tomcat.

Here are the first 3 lines of my exception, if that helps: