openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: OpenJPA 1.2.0 Bug on FetchType.EAGER
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:41:28 GMT
Hello,

Just FYI: We also just ran into this after switching from 1.1.0 to
1.2.0... As described in earlier posts in this thread, wrong SQL was
used when accessing a collection field defined in a superclass from two
different subclasses. Using openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache = false made the
problem go away.

Wouldn't this warrant the release of a 1.2.1 fix?

Regards,
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: egoosen [mailto:egoosen2@metropolitan.co.za]
Sent: mardi, 30. septembre 2008 11:19
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenJPA 1.2.0 Bug on FetchType.EAGER

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, been snowed under.
I tested with 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT and it works fine.

Thank you guys!
Enrico

catalina wei-2 wrote:

> Enrico,
> I have committed Fay's patch under trunk r699156. Could you please
> extract latest code and verify if it fix the problem?
> Thanks.
> Catalina
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:10 AM, egoosen
> <egoosen2@metropolitan.co.za>wrote:
>

>> Excellent. Thanks Fay.
>>

>> Fay Wang wrote:
>> >
>> > Thank you, Enrico. I am able to reproduce the problem now. Will
>> > post a patch to JIRA-731 soon.
>> >
>> > -Fay
>> >

>> --
>> Nabble.com.

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.