openjpa-users mailing list archives

From rjack <rja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA on WebSphere
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:31:30 GMT

Kevin,

I'm attaching the EAR I'm using in WebSphere. I am defining a datasource
with that name, "JavaTranDerby".

In both cases of Derby and Oracle, I"m creating a login/password using J2C
Authentication data and setting the login for XA Recovery and authentication
for component management. I wonder if I need to set custom properties for
Derby. In networked mode it seems to want a userId and Password even if they
are fake.

I can access Derby on the WebSphere server  remotely using DBvisualizer with
no problem. I tried the jars that come with WAS 7 and also the 10.4 Derby
jars.

Robert

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1394204/Transaction.ear Transaction.ear