openjpa-users mailing list archives

From rjack <rja...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA on WebSphere
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:59:40 GMT

Folks,

I've been trying to get JPA to work with WebSphere. I'm not having any
success.

Derby - 5 minutes to get going in Weblogic
MS SQL Server - 10 minutes to get going in Weblogic

I spent 2 days trying to get either working in WebSphere with no success.

Openjpa keeps complaining about pessimsitic locking and other stuff.

I tried adding these lines to my persistence.xml file:

		<properties>
			<property name="openjpa.Optimistic" value="false"/>
			<property name="openjpa.LockManager" value="pessimistic"/>
		</properties>

I would love to get it working with a Derby Server.

Any ideas...

Robert Jackson