openjpa-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA warnings
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:01:31 GMT

Hello

when I run my program, OpenJPA warn me following messages:

OpenJPA cannot map field
"com.foo.core.gl.entity.GeneralEntry.authorizedThirdParties" efficiently.
It is of an unsupported type. The field value will be serialized to a BLOB
by default.

and

openjpa.Enhance - The field generalEntry in type
com.foo.core.gl.entity.Account is configured to be lazily loaded, but lazy
the OpenJPA enhancer or when dynamic class redefinition is not available.

can you tell me what these mean and what I have to do if they have something
to do with performance

thanks