openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Bauer" <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non dirty entity version field update SUPER URGENT!!!
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:15:01 GMT
I too didn't have any luck reproducing the problem.  I tried 1.2.x and
1.3.0.  Using build-time an the agent enhancer, an update was only
issued if a value was changed.  However, runtime enhancement produced
a version update.

You may want to try disabling runtime/fallback enhancement by adding
the property below to your  persistence.xml.  That's a simple way to
check if your build-time enhancement worked correctly.  If not, you'll
get an exception indicating that an entity has not been enhanced.

		  <property name="openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses" value="unsupported"/>

-Jeremy