openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mingfai <mingfai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run an readonly query that won't update the version field?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 19:10:38 GMT
sorry guys. just found a relevant discussion.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openjpa.apache.org/msg02112.html

it seems my problem is caused as i'm not using neither build-time or runtime
enhancement (javaagent) . I tried to use spring-agent to do the weaving
before but not too successful. Looks like I have to spend some more time to
check about weaving/enhancement . Thanks.

regards,
mingfai