openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non dirty entity version field update SUPER URGENT!!!
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:14:12 GMT
Hi,

Which version of OpenJPA are you using? I tried reproducing the problem with
OpenJPA 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT, and I only see the issue if I have not enhanced the
entities. In your previous email you mentioned that you're using build time
enhancement (IIRC). OpenJPA's handling of detached entites was improved
under OpenJPA-245 (look at Abe's changes not mine). If you're running on an
earlier version of OpenJPA that might be part of the problem.

-mike