openjpa-users mailing list archives

From atilla <crag...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: InheritanceType.Joined does not work
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:17:30 GMT

I have attached the Schema, Java Sources and the build file. (libraries are
not included)

Source files: OpenJPAIssue\jpa\src
XML/Properties: OpenJPAIssue\jpa\etc
Database Schema: OpenJPAIssue\schema.sql
Client: OpenJPAIssue\jpa\src\client\JPAHelloWorld
Ant Log File: OpenJPAIssue\ant_log.txt (this will have details of the
execution environment)

The build scripts "run" target invokes the client. When I run it a few times
in succession, I find that it fails and succeeds as described in my earlier
post.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n838052/OpenJPAIssue.zip OpenJPAIssue.zip