openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Dinkar Rao" <dinkar.d91411...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @VersionColumns usage
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:54:15 GMT
Another unconfirmed use case I heard of, different than the one
assumed in Pinaki's fix, is that @Versions is specified when an
entity's fields are spread across multiple secondary tables. The
primary table and each secondary table have their own version columns,
and when any attribute of a table is updated, JPA tracks the
corresponding version field for that table.

Thanks,
Dinkar