openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Reece Garrett" <RGAR...@co.pierce.wa.us>
Subject Re: sql ordering
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:34:37 GMT
Hello,

You may want to look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-235. I was having problems
with OpenJPA violating foreign key constraints because of the order SQL statements ran. Later
I found, as have you, that unique constraints are also violated. Foreign keys now seem to
be working but unique constraints are still a problem. At one point I was conversing with
Markus Fuchs about the problem but we both got busy and nothing got done. My JIRA was closed
with instructions that other cases which need addressing should be placed in a separate JIRA.
So you should open a new JIRA and link it to OPENJPA-235.

-Reece

>>> Georgi Naplatanov <gosho@oles.biz> 8/24/2008 4:46:06 AM >>>
Hello, everybody.

Is there a way to be executed generated SQL statements in order in which
application passes them to OpenJPA ?

I tried "operation-order" implementation, but it reorders statements and
violates unique constraints in the database despite they are declared in
persistence classes, even query data cache is switched on.

Best regards
Georgi