openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: Fetch Group questions
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:33:06 GMT
LOW: fyi, JIRA about earlier discussion point 2 created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-701

-----Original Message-----
From: Pinaki Poddar [mailto:ppoddar@apache.org]
Sent: vendredi, 8. août 2008 19:41
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: RE: Fetch Group questions

hi,
  > 2. so if a future OpenJPA version would offer a way to override this,per attribute
not globally, we could leverage that; but it's certainly not critical.  Do you want a JIRA
for this?

   Yes. Why not?

  > 4. Would a JIRA help?
     A JIRA has been created

• This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
• Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
• Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
• An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
• If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.