openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA depends on JTA?
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:02:07 GMT

Hi,
  OpenJPA enhances the bytecode of persistent entities to make them
transparently manageable -- serp is a bytecode manipulation library
extensively used by OpenJPA for this purpose.

  If you download OpenJPA distribution from the website [1], all its
dependencies are available in ./lib/ directory.

  You can also build openjpa jar from source code (it is open source project
after all) using maven -- which will download all its build-time
dependencies automatically and put it in your local machine. How to obtain
OpenJPA source code is documented in [2].

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html
[2] http://openjpa.apache.org/source-code.html