openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Gareth Davies" <Gareth.Dav...@msoft.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problem with openjpa enhancer - using runtime enhancement
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:04:08 GMT
Kevin,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have tried changing it to use the OpenJPA
jar file as you suggested, and added the relevant geronimo-jta jar file
to the class path, but unfortunately it still has the same problem with
unenhanced classes.

Thanks

Gareth

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Sutter [mailto:kwsutter@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 July 2008 16:30
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with openjpa enhancer - using runtime enhancement

Gareth,
I'm not familar with the openejb-javaagent-3.0.jar.  Does that contain
the OpenJPA code?  From what I can tell, it does not.  (I just now
noticed that you had said you were using this and it didn't register
when I first read your note.)

Try replacing this stanza with the openjpa-1.1.0.jar (since you stated
that you are using 1.1.0).

Kevin

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Gareth Davies
<Gareth.Davies@msoft.co.uk>