openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with openjpa enhancer - using runtime enhancement
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:24:30 GMT
Gareth,
I'm not familar with the openejb-javaagent-3.0.jar.  Does that contain the
OpenJPA code?  From what I can tell, it does not.  (I just now noticed that
you had said you were using this and it didn't register when I first read
your note.)

Try replacing this stanza with the openjpa-1.1.0.jar (since you stated that
you are using 1.1.0).

Kevin