openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setExtraFieldData(StateManagerImpl.java:718)
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:04:30 GMT
Any idea what the exception below could mean?

I somehow ran into this while playing with FetchGroups and a
@PersistentCollection(elementEmbedded = true) field
(com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.positions) that holds an instance of
something with an @ManyToOne field
(com.toto.my.PositionEntity.instrument) in it...

The
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setExtraFieldData(StateManage
rImpl.java:718) is a "if (idx == -1) throw new
InternalException(String.valueOf(_meta.getField(field)));" - is there
any interest from commiters if I can provide a test case which
demonstrates and reproduces this?

Regards,
Michael Vorburger

____

<openjpa-1.1.0-r422266:657916 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.positions.com.toto.my.PositionEntity.ins
trument
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setExtraFieldData(StateManage
rImpl.java:718)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.setIntermediate(StateManagerI
mpl.java:695)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.RelationFieldStrategy.loadEmbedded(R
elationFieldStrategy.java:862)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.EmbedValueHandler.toObjectValue(Embe
dValueHandler.java:165)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.ElementEmbedValueHandler.toObjectVal
ue(ElementEmbedValueHandler.java:132)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerStrategies.loadObject(Handler
Strategies.java:190)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.HandlerCollectionTableFieldStrategy.
loadElement(HandlerCollectionTableFieldStrategy.java:78)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.strats.StoreCollectionFieldStrategy.load(St
oreCollectionFieldStrategy.java:479)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.FieldMapping.load(FieldMapping.java:802)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.load(JDBCStoreManager.ja
va:520)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.load(DelegatingStoreMan
ager.java:116)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.load(ROPStoreManager.java:78)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.loadFields(StateManagerImpl.j
ava:2911)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.loadField(StateManagerImpl.ja
va:2989)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.beforeAccessField(StateManage
rImpl.java:1489)
 at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.accessingField(StateManagerIm
pl.java:1474)
 at
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.pcGetpositions(PositionValueEntity.java)
 at
com.toto.my.PositionValueEntity.getPositions(PositionValueEntity.java:10
0)
 at
com.odcgroup.mcq.poc.mmltest.DatasetLoadTest.testPortfolioDataset1(Datas
etLoadTest.java:127)
 at
a:39)
 at
Impl.java:25)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethod.invoke(TestMethod.java:59)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTestMethod(MethodRoadie.java:
98)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie$2.run(MethodRoadie.java:79)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runBeforesThenTestThenAfters(Met
hodRoadie.java:87)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.runTest(MethodRoadie.java:77)
 at org.junit.internal.runners.MethodRoadie.run(MethodRoadie.java:42)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.invokeTestMethod(JUnit4Clas
sRunner.java:88)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.runMethods(JUnit4ClassRunne
r.java:51)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner$1.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.jav
a:44)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runUnprotected(ClassRoadie.java:2
7)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.ClassRoadie.runProtected(ClassRoadie.java:37)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit4ClassRunner.run(JUnit4ClassRunner.java:
42)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4Tes
tReference.java:38)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.ja
va:38)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:460)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:673)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:386)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:196)

_____________________________
Michael Vorburger, Odyssey Financial Technologies
Direct phone:  +41 21 310 00 86 (OAMS VOIP: 1086)
Cell phone: +41 78 805 5541
Mailto: mvorburger@odyssey-group.com

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.